1. Mortgage and Protection Advisor
Salary: Depending on experience between £22,500 - £30,000 + uncapped commission
Location: Northern Ireland / Belfast
It’s rare an opportunity presents itself in the Mortgage industry like this. We are seeking ambitious Mortgage & Protection Advisors who want to take their career and earning potential to the next level and be part of our journey. Based in Northern Ireland, the UK’s most exciting Fintech is hiring.
You will support new and existing clients to finance the purchase of family homes, investment properties and switch mortgage providers, powered by our own online platform.
Leads and support will be provided but the Broker is expected to self-generate a small percentage of their own business over time.
You will provide advice to clients throughout their mortgage and protection applications.
An industry firm unlike any other. We launched and grew during the pandemic with the goal of creating technology for the industry that would make Brokers’ and Borrowers’ lives easier. And we achieved that. A successful Pilot, launched in January ‘21, saw £55m of applications go to brokers across the UK. After that, it was clear we should use the technology ourselves.
Join an expanding team at the ground floor that may just disrupt the market. Our technology creates efficiencies for Brokers, automating admin and generating pre-qualified leads.
This role will support the growth and strategy of the business, while also supporting you to achieve your full potential.
We need someone who can:
- Provide Mortgage and Protection advice to new and existing clients
- Conduct initial meetings with prospective clients, primarily via virtual face-to-face but also in person if necessary
- Assess the client’s financial circumstances, credit history, and affordability to find the most suitable mortgage
- Guide clients through the process including gathering relevant documentation and inputting data to the platform to complete the lending process
- Recommend and provide tailored solutions to match the clients' requirements
- Act on referrals as they arise, build client relationships, with a customer-first attitude
- Adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the success of the business; work across the team to better our tech and marketing solutions to generate leads
- Identify business opportunities and make recommendations to grow revenue and market share
- Be a team player. Support and challenge colleagues in other areas of the business - your opinion matters
We need someone who has:
- Full CeMap qualification (or equivalent) with CAS status
- Whole of market experience is desirable but NOT essential
- Working knowledge of the mortgage and underwriting process; documentation requirements and pipeline management etc
- Ability to engage and service clients to a high standard
- Good all round technical competence
- Excellent working knowledge of compliance requirements
- A strong work ethic, deadline oriented, confident in their decisions and supportive in their approach
- Strong attention to detail and motivated to succeed
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Eagerness to challenge and exceed targets - remuneration potential is limited only by the candidate's ambition.
- This is an employed position.
- Basic Salary (£22.5k - £30k depending on experience) + Commission
- Pre-qualified leads provided
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work arrangements (Belfast office, Hybrid or WFH)
- Learning and Development support
- Opportunities for equity options (discretionary)
Applicants must be based in Northern Ireland and able to travel to Belfast when required*
2. Apply now!
If you are not Northern Ireland based but are interested in working with Mortgage Propeller and meet all the criteria above and have a strong client bank of your own, drop an email and put ‘Self-Employed Advisor’ in the subject line.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or fill out the form below and we will get back you: